CytoSolve is hiring qualified candidates in the following positions:
The primary responsibility for the candidate is to assist in mechanistic signaling pathway model creation and revision. Since we are a start-up, the candidate will also be involved in hiring, CytoSolve platform design and testing, and research of business opportunities.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Ph.D. in the area of Systems Biology, Bioengineering, Computational Biology, or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 1 year of post-doctoral or industry experience for applicants with PhD; 2 or more years of industry experience for applicants with MS. (Applicants who have not received the degree will not be considered).
- 2+ years’ experience of constructing cell signaling pathway and chemical kinetics models using in MATLAB/SBML/COPASI or similar systems biology software tools with journal publication highly desirable.
- 2+ years of laboratory experience in cell biology.
- Excellent understanding of differential equation models.
- Passionate about role of mathematical modeling in biology, integrating engineering and medicine, and personalized medicine.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and international team environment with a positive attitude.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Systems Biologist Opening” in the Subject line. Thank you for your consideration.